38 Koa Street, Gore
Enquiries Over $675,000
SO MUCH TO LOVE!
From the moment you arrive at this property you will fall in love - I know I did! With the well-established garden setting and the first impression of the immaculate exterior, this home invites you immediately inside, making you feel comfortable and at home right away. Recently renovated and redecorated throughout to offer you a modern, comfortable home for you and your family. The open plan area will be an entertainers dream with a large modern kitchen including all the bells and whistles and direct access to your glass house and vege boxes for all your fresh produce. Contact Agent
• Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Separate lounge situated upstairs
• Separate laundry
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Office space and storeroom
• Compliant log burner installed last year and heat pump
• Double garage with internal access
• Parking for boats and caravans etc.
• Woodshed and garden shed
Situated in a quiet location close to a primary school and both high schools. Private appointment only, so get in touch today - this is one you don't want to miss!